For Walleye fans there are two vehicles that are important. The Zamboni and the Walleye Shuttle.
Introducing, the service that leaves you free to enjoy the game even more. The Walleye Shuttle. Listed below is the timetable and convenient Park-N-Ride pick-up points. Be sure to check for the pick-up point nearest you. See you at faceoff time.
Catch the Shuttle
- Arrive at any Walleye Shuttle Park-N-Ride location one hour before home game time for a direct round-trip ride to Huntington Center.
- It’s only $1 per person each way; payable each time you board the Walleye Shuttle bus. No game ticket is required to ride.
- Return trips leave 20 minutes after the end of the game.
- When the game’s over, please board your Walleye Shuttle.
- Ride any TARTA bus downtown for a Walleye game at the regular fare.
Walleye Shuttle Pick-Up Points: