TARTA’s Muddy™ Shuttle. A great time at the ballpark starts as soon as you board the bus.
Baseball fans are also fans of TARTA’s Muddy Shuttle. A stress-free trip is why. You can enjoy yourself more without the worries of traffic, congestion and parking. So relax with a fast, efficient Park-N-Ride bus service that makes going to and from a Mud Hen’s game far easier and more fun.
Catch the Shuttle
- Arrive at any TARTA Muddy Shuttle Park-N-Ride location one hour before home game time for a direct round-trip ride to Fifth Third Field.
- It’s only $1 per person each way; payable before each trip to and from Fifth Third Field aboard the Muddy Shuttle.
- Return trips leave 20 minutes after the end of the game. Or, when post-game fireworks are featured, return bus trips leave 20 minutes after the fireworks.
- When the game’s over, please board your Muddy Shuttle bus on the first-base side of Fifth Third Field at Washington Street.
- Ride any TARTA bus downtown for a Mud Hens game at regular fare prices.
Muddy Shuttle Pick-Up Points: