Alerts and News
An informed rider is a happier rider.
So we keep you up-to-date with news and alerts.
Fall 2014 route and schedule updates effective August 24.
On Sunday, August 24, 2014, TARTA’s fall route schedule will begin with the following changes (click on route number below to download a printable PDF file of the timetable and map):
- 8/29 Call-A-Ride - Maumee and Waterville Call-A-Ride merged to create a larger service area with curb-to-curb service between the two communities; no service hour changes; time points eliminated
- 12/13 weekdays – one morning inbound and one morning outbound schedule adjustment
- 15A/E weekdays - 15B will be merged with 15E, connections to Edgewater will be limited, and schedule adjustments with new routing to Meijer on Alexis Road
- 15E evenings, weekends, and holidays - schedule adjustments
- 17B/E Lagrange/Bennett weekends and holidays - outbound schedule adjustments
- 20T - routing change; no longer serves Talmadge Road
- 22F - routing change at Franklin Park Mall
- 27H weekdays - routing and schedule adjustments; outbound Hill/Byrne to Wal-Mart; inbound from Wal-Mart to Hill/Byrne adding 15 minutes each way
- 27N weekdays - schedule adjustments
- 28, 30, and 28/30 - routing and schedule adjustments
- 31G/H evenings, weekends, and holidays - schedule adjustments
- 32H – first inbound lineup trip schedule adjusted
- 32H/R weekends and holidays - schedule adjustments
- 34 and 34H weekdays - merged into one timetable with minor schedule adjustments and modified routing
Routes 15A and 16 on detour at Alexis Meijer.
Due to ongoing improvements at the Meijer store on Alexis Road, routes 15A and 16 will observe the following detours:
- Outbound 15A: Via Alexis to Hagman (L), Benore (R), Alexis (R), to bus shelter.
- Inbound 15A: Regular routing.