Alerts and News
An informed rider is a happier rider.
So we keep you up-to-date with news and alerts.
TARTA seeking input for routes 15E and 27N.
As TARTA strives to continuously improve its services, passenger input is an essential part of the process. Therefore, users of routes 15E and 27H/N are encouraged to give their input at the following webpages and to share their suggestions for TARTA’s services in their neighborhoods to help improve time, coverage, and access:
The following PDF versions of the surveys are also available to be downloaded, printed, completed, then mailed to the address below:
- Downloadable PDF survey: TARTA route 15E Summit/Point Place
- Downloadable PDF survey: TARTA route 27N Nebraska/Angola-Wenz
PO Box 792
Toledo, OH 43697-0792
Please email any suggestions to
TARTA plans to conduct passenger surveys for other routes in the future.
Route 15A/E detours due to Suder Road closure.
Due to roadwork, sections of Suder Road will be closed to traffic through June 2, 2014. Therefore, all route 15A/E buses will use the following detours:
- Outbound 15A: Via Summit to 108th (L), Ottawa River (L), Suder (R), to regular routing.
- Inbound 15A: Via Suder to Ottawa River (L), Summit (R), to regular routing.
- Outbound 15E: Regular routing.
- Inbound 15E: Via Summit (straight through toward Manhattan) to regular routing.